The Mastermind Principle
The concept of a Mastermind group was formally introduced by Napoleon Hill.
In his book “Think and Grow Rich“, Hill described the Mastermind principle as, “The coordination of knowledge and effort between two or more people who work towards a definite purpose in a spirit of harmony…no two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind”, also known as, the Mastermind.
Jim Rohn once said, “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with”. Who you spend your time with influences the person that you will eventually become.
Ask yourself – are the people that you are spending the most time with helping you grow and take your business and your life to the next level?
The Benefits of a Healthy Mastermind Group
Below are a few of the benefits that that you will experience from your participation within a healthy mastermind group.
- You will benefit greatly from the the education, the experience, the influence and even the resources of the other people in your mastermind group
- You can accomplish more, in one year, than you could accomplish, without your mastermind group, in a lifetime, if you relied entirely on your own efforts for success
- When you form a true mastermind alliance with others, and work with them in a spirit of perfect harmony, you can draw freely upon the spiritual forces within you in carrying out your plans and desires
- The mastermind principle can give you protection against failure, provided always that your purpose, in using this principle, is beneficial to all whom you influence
- You will experience dramatic improvements in both your personal and professional life
- You will have more focus and greater confidence in yourself and your abilities
- You will have more clarity about what you need to focus on next
- You will have the momentum and energy that you need to sustain you through the rough spots
- You will experience less false starts and spend less time learning through trial and error
- You will have a deeper understanding of how you are perceived by others
- You will sharpen your leadership and communication skills
- You will be giving and receiving in an warm and friendly environment
- You will achieve your goals faster than you ever dreamed possible
We All Need Mastermind Relationships
We all can benefit from intentional relationships with like-minded people. This picture is of my personal Mastermind group. We meet weekly and serve each other in deep and meaningful ways. I can't image doing life without this group.
Members of my Mastermind group live throughout the United States and one member even resides in Australia!
Through these relationships we have all become close personal friends, like family, and even meet face to face at times. This picture was taken at a conference in Nashville, Tennessee that we all decided to attend together.
Is The Free to Fly Mastermind Right For You?
My personal Mastermind is not open to new members. However, I'm excited to tell you that you can apply to the Free to Fly Mastermind Group, a paid mastermind group that is designed for those who are on the journey of growing their impact in business, leadership, and life.
To qualify for membership, you must meet the following requirements.
- You must be able to financially afford the membership fee of $500 per month, with a 6-month minimum commitment
- You must be willing to make our weekly mastermind group call one of your highest priorities on your weekly schedule
- You must understand that the mastermind group principle is not only about serving you, but you must be willing to contribute to the success of every other individual in the group
The Free to Fly Mastermind will certainly provide the full benefits of a healthy mastermind group environment.
As an added benefit, I also take on an additional mentoring role in the lives of each member of the Free to Fly Mastermind.
If interested, the next step is to schedule a 30-minute new applicant interview call with me. Click the button below to schedule a convenient time directly through my Calendly account.